Promotion and Detention
- Promotion is decided on the basis of the cumulative performance of the student in all tests and examinations conducted in the session.
- The pass mark is 40% in all subjects.
- To be promoted at the end of the academic year, a student should pass in all subjects in the final examination and also on the average obtained by him/her throughout the academic year. Attendance of the student will also be considered for promotion.
- Pass in English is mandatory for promotion.
- Students absent for any examination for any reason will not be reexamined.
- A student may be detained if he/she secures a fail mark in two or more subjects.
- If the student fails to secure a promotion for the second time in a given class, it would be mandatory on the part of the parent to withdraw the child from school.
- Parent teacher meetings will be organized twice a year (at the end of quarterly and Half yearly examinations) and it would be the responsibility of the parents to attend the same.